Decide yourself, the choice is yours!
If you are running a business which needs to meet the customer requirements consistently, then achieving ISO certification is the best option for it. In this modern world, whatever the company’s size, type, or field of activity, it is not that easy to get an accreditation for an organization in the business market either in the local or international market. But the ISO certification gives you an accreditation and as well as a global recognition by letting you follow the best practices and standardized requirements, specifications or characteristics. Before jumping into the conclusion, whether achieving ISO certification for your business is necessary or not? It is a must to understand ISO certification and how it benefits the growth of your organization.
**ISO certification - What is it?
International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an independent, non-governmental organization that develops voluntary, consensus-based, market-relevant and globally recognized standards to implement the quality and safety in the businesses. ISO has developed more than 20,000 standards to focus on numerous areas of the businesses. ISO standards provide requirements to implement the process and services whereas the ISO certification establishes and ensures consistency and reliability. This worldwide organization develops and publishes international standards. But, it neither conducts conformity assessments nor provides ISO certification. The certification process is done by external certification bodies like IAS (Integrated Assessment Services).
It is the process of verifying an organization’s management system, manufacturing process, products and services whether they meet the applicable certification requirements for standardization. ISO certification is a globally recognized certification that establishes the organization’s involvement in providing safe, best-quality products consistently to the customers/clients. Moreover, achieving this ISO certification enhances credibility and ensures better relationships with your stakeholders.
Types of ISO certification
No one knows your business process more than you. You are the one responsible for developing your organization’s management system performance. You can only decide, implementation of which ISO standard helps you meet your customer requirements. Each ISO certification is responsible for the betterment of different ISO standards. Here are some of the popular ISO certification standards and their benefits.
ISO 9001 – The Quality Management System (QMS) Standard Improve quality, increase credibility!
Looking for an impressive way to develop the quality of your products, processes and services? Here is ISO 9001 standard. Implementing the requirements of ISO 9001 helps organizations to address the various aspects of Quality Management System (QMS). It is a generic ISO standard, developed to be suitable for any organization, regardless of its size, type, nature.
Latest Version: ISO 9001:2015 Benefits of ISO 9001 Standards
• Specifies requirements to improve the quality of products and services • Ensures consistency and reliability • Improves the performance of the Quality Management System • Helps maintain proper documents • Ensures clarity in work • Improves employees’ confidence • Enhances customers’ satisfaction • Helps win new business opportunities
ISO 14001 - The Environmental Management System (EMS) Standard
Effective EMS, enhanced profit! Impressing the clients or employees is no more a tough task! The ISO 14001 helps design, develop and implement the performance of the organization in all environmental aspects. It is also the generic standard which can be applied for all organizations regardless of their size, type and field of activity. This is the most recommended standard for more polluting industries. ISO 14001 specifies requirements and systematic framework for the organization or industry to implement an effective Environmental Management System.
Latest Version: ISO 14001:2015 Benefits of ISO 14001 Standards
• Helps organizations to manage the environmental responsibilities • Enhances the performance of an environment • Develops the environmental policy and objectives • Fulfills the environmental policy and compliance • Suitable for all organizations
ISO 27001 - The Information Security Management System (ISMS) Standard Secure information, safe reputation!
Want to strengthen your security system? Then implementing requirements ISO 27001 is the best choice. It specifies requirements to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve the Information Security Management System of the organization. It also provides a systematic framework to reduce unauthorized or third party access and information security risks. This generic standard is applicable to all organizations regardless of their size, type and nature. ISO 27001 is the most recommended standard for the organization that manages the clients' or customers’ confidential data or information assets.
Latest version: ISO 27001:2013 Benefits of ISO 27001 standards
• Secures the confidential data and information assets • Reduce the information security risks • Specifies requirements to establish and continually improve the management system • Applicable to all organizations
ISO 45001 - The Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) Standard
Comply with OHSMS requirements and create a safe environment! No more worries! Implementing a healthy, safe working environment is no more a risk! The ISO 45001 is the globally recognized standard, developed to establish, maintain and implement the performance of OHSMS performance. It reduces workplace accidents and loss or damages to equipment. It also helps control operational risks and improve OH&S objectives and policies.
Latest version: ISO 45001:2018 Benefits of ISO 45001 Standard
• Specifies requirements to establish and implement the OH&S performance • Address to the risks of workers and other relevant interested parties • Reduce the accidents and damages of equipment • Applies to any organization regardless of its type, size and nature
ISO 22000 - The Food Safety Management System (FSMS) standard Healthy food, happy life!
Satisfy the thirst of your customers by providing high-quality food products and services. The ISO 22000 is the worldwide recognized standard for Food Safety Management System. It specifies requirements and systematic framework to establish, maintain, and continually improve the management system. ISO 22000 ensures the food is healthy and safe for consumption. Also, this standard applies to all organizations in the food chain industry regardless of their size or product.
Latest Version: ISO 22000:2018 Benefits of ISO 22000 Standards
• Helps organizations to identify and control the food safety hazards and risks • Specifies requirements to ensure food safety and quality • Enhances the customers’ satisfaction • Assists organization to manage and maintain the performance of FSMS • Applicable to all food chain industries
ISO 20000 - IT Service Management System (ITSMS) Standard Quality services, quick recognition
Delivering quality services becomes simple! The ISO 20000 is a worldwide recognized standard for Service Management System (SMS). It specifies requirements and a structured framework to guide the supplier/service provider/management system. It helps organizations to plan, manage, establish, implement, and improve the SMS. ISO 20000 brings effective improvements in various aspects such as design, transition, delivery and improvement of services.
Latest Version: ISO 20000:2018 Benefits of ISO 20000 Standards
• Specifies requirements to implement the SMS • Great guide for the suppliers or service providers • Enhance the credibility • Satisfies customer expectations • Drives betterment in the design, transition, delivery and services • Applicable to the organization with lots of resources
ISO 50001 - Energy Management System (EnMS) Standard
Save energy, save world! Establish, implement, maintain and improve the Energy Management System with the ISO 50001. It specifies requirements to reduce the consumption of energy and to improve energy efficiency. It provides a structured framework to meet the specifications given by the Governments. Also, ISO 50001 helps an organization to develop its energy policy. Whatever the type, size, complexity, geographical location or organizational culture, the ISO 50001 is applicable to all organizations.
Benefits of ISO 50001 Standard
• Specifies requirements to establish, maintain and implement the EnMS • Demonstrates the continual improvement of Energy performance • Enhance the energy consumption and energy efficiency • Applicable to all organizations
ISO 22301 - Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) Standard
Boost up the BCMS, brighten up the business! Save your business from sudden disruptions with ISO 22301 standard! It provides requirements to establish, manage, maintain, implement, and continually improve the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). The structured framework of ISO 22301 Standard secures your business from missed deadlines, data leakages, operational, IT outages, industrial actions, disappointed clients or direct financial losses due to the disruption.
Latest version: ISO 22301:2012 Benefits of ISO 22301 standard
• Establish and implement the BCMS performance • Secures business from unexpected disruptions • Reduces the business continuity risks • Promotes the reputation of your organization The choice is yours! Want to continually improve the quality of products, processes, and services? Looking for a rapid way to get recognized in the global business market? Then ISO certification is the effortless choice for it. From the above description, hope you choose the right ISO certification for your business.
For more Kosher certification and to know detailed information about the certification process, kindly contact us!